This page explains how to get to Experience Gaelic Games – one the great things to do in Dublin.
The majority of our sessions operate out of Na Fianna GAA Club, it’s situated only 10-15 minutes from Dublin City Center.
– From the city centre you can take the public bus
– On O’Connell Street, you go the bus stop on the same side of the road as the (GPO) General Post Office
– The bus stop is about 100 metres down from The Spire and on the opposite side of the road to The Gresham Hotel.
– EITHER the number 4 OR 9 bus will take you to directly opposite our facilities.
– The journey takes about 7/10 minutes
– Ask the driver to drop you at the second bus stop on Saint Mobhi Road, Glasnevin – we are directly opposite
– The fare is €1.10 for students and approx €2.55 for adults – you need change, they will not accept notes.
Below is a little video we have put together which describes the journey out to us: