- On behalf of Heriot's Rugby Football Club Edinburgh, a big thank you to Georgina and the gang for a fabulous time on Sunday. I brought 13 curious 11 year old boys and 7 eager Dads to Na Fianna and we had a great time. We all loved the experience of trying gaelic football, hurling and handball. - so much so that we headed to Croke Park afterwards to watch Dublin vs Cork in the gaelic football league final!
Our mini-tour was not just about playing rugby, but trying new sports and experiencing a different culture. We certainly got that with 'Experience Gaelic Games'. Our hosts made us most welcome. Thank you so much.
-- Daniel Gardner
- Hurling – An Ancient Viking Connection?
- The Boston Eagles have landed! Great Gaelic Connections!
- Aer Lingus College Football Challenge – Welcoming Georgia Tech
- South American Skills in Gaelic Games
- Three days, three continents, three groups
- Double Dutch! Michael Cusack & His Dutch Double
- Banty/Hurling and a vague Gaelic Connection!