- We were group of 'fiftysomething ladies from England, Germany and Holland, looking to try out something unique to Ireland during our visit to Dublin. The hospitality was excellent, and the coach was just perfect, with lots of enthusiasm and patience. We had lots of laughs and just enough gentle excercise to make sure we had planty of fresh air.
A super way to experience Irish culture and heritage. well done!
-- Isobel Ryan
- Super Bowl connections to a Super Irish Expereince
- Family Fun for all – Experience Gaelic Games
- Join The Gaels This Spring
- Ideal Stag Party activity in Ireland- Dublin, Galway or Cork
- Corporate Team Building – Our New Video
- Goals Galore in Gaelic Games – A sporting reason to Visit Ireland!
- Take a new look at Dublin – Love Adventure Dublin