- Dear Gerogina and the guys,
Last Saturday we from the company TANIQ were your guests at the Gaelic Games Experience and we had the most exciting, thrilling, competitive and fun team building experience!! For me it was the highlight of the weekend.
The Gaelic Football was nice to start with because everybody is a little familiar with football although the Gaelic brings in a whole new dimension. The Hurling was the most adventurous game of them all and something that takes a lot of skill. Thanks to your professional coaching we were soon able to play a game. Handball was probably the easiest game to play and nice to blow off the last of our steam.
We totally loved your passion for the games. Together with your great hospitality this passion really radiated on us.
Although it was almost freezing outside and the pitch was covered in snow we had the time of our life! You guys are great and everybody who wants a full, true and real Irish experience should come to your club for the experience for sure!
We found a club in the Netherlands nearby and actually in the town where I live, so I might join them thanks to you guys.
We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did and will definitely come by again if we end up in Dublin. We definitely recommend you to friends, family, colleagues and anyone who likes sports and history.
Thank you so much for all on behalf of our whole group,
Hope to meet you again and kind regards,
- Ideal Stag Party activity in Ireland- Dublin, Galway or Cork
- Corporate Team Building – Our New Video
- Goals Galore in Gaelic Games – A sporting reason to Visit Ireland!
- Take a new look at Dublin – Love Adventure Dublin
- Rugby World Cup Bid 2023 – A Gaelic Connection
- Authentic Dublin Tips
- American Study Abroad Student Lost & Found in Dublin! – Jeff’s Story