- I knew nothing about Gaelic Games prior to our day, but had a great time- we were really well looked after by lovely people and the club was well-equipped and welcoming. The passion that the coaches had for their sport was infectious and the games themselves required real skill and fitness. Sadly we had neither, but we all had a fantastic day.
-- Nick Mills
- Three days, three continents, three groups
- Double Dutch! Michael Cusack & His Dutch Double
- Banty/Hurling and a vague Gaelic Connection!
- Our Dublin Centre
- Dublin Our City in Words- Bleeding Great!
- Experience Gaelic Games- The Most Irish Thing to Do! Officially!
- Thanks to you – We’re Number One of things to do in Dublin!